Friday, January 8, 2016

Other projects

Click to go to the NSR250 Forum.

Well this project is pretty much a done deal.
Currently I have 2 other projects on the go:

1) I am building up a NSR300 engine using two NSR150 barrels with custom conrods and pistons.
It is not just a simple TYGA NSR300 kit. I hope to improve on that significantly.
I am blogging this privately until I have made reasonable progress. Then I shall open it up to the public.

2) I am building up an NSR250 MC21 SP engine with 2004 CR125 barrels.
This is being documented over at www.NSR250.freeforums.org.
Enjoy.

Also, over the last few years 2018-2022 I have been sucked into the Honda CT110 vortex to some degree.
Did a few 'missions' around pretty much most of NZ.
I started up a CT110 forum <<== Here. Ghost town at the moment. I guess Facebook rules all. However, I am not a Facebook-er.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tucker,

    Great work on your 250 project. How is the 300 project coming along? I am also busy working on my own one.I'm going to do a stroked crank to get it out to a 58x58 bore and stroke. This will make it a 322cc motor with aims of getting around 100hp at the wheel. Hopefully the rest of the drive train is up to it! I have a few cad files for parts for the Mc21 300 if you are interested. give me a email on g.skachill@gmail.com if you are. Good luck and might catch you around some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is this coming along I am also building a nsr 300 in Auckland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me a msg also tucker if you are keen on a yarn a.cleland@live.com.au

    ReplyDelete