Tuesday, March 23, 2010

SP Front shocks bought off Ok!Shon


Overnight I had 2 bids run on Ok!Shon
I had a bid (JPY15,625 yen approx NZD$250 + freight) on an NSR 250 MC18 SP rear shock which I was outbid on.
I had a bid on a set of Front shocks as well, complete with triple clamps, steering dampener and slightly damaged front guard. My winning bid of JPY51,100 yen converts to USD$315 or NZD$457.62 + freight. Not exactly cheap but it seems like the "SP" components go for a premium.

Now lets just see if I EVER actually get delivery of these front shocks!

Note that they also come with front axle, steering head bearings and shaft, plus handlebars.

Hopefully Paul will keep scouring the internet for an SP rear shock for me.
Paul found these and placed all the bids using his OK!Shon login.


Link to Front shock "Okshon" is here
AuctionID = 128921396

No comments:

Post a Comment